Air Duct Cleaning in Fairfield
Have you moved into a new home recently? About 1 in 10 people hire out to a professional for air duct cleaning, quite often as a way to improve indoor air quality and clear the home of leftover dirt from the old residents who lived in the house before them. While air duct cleaning in Fairfield is popular, there’s really more to it that you might not know.
Reasons Customers Ask For Air Duct Cleaning in Fairfield
- Just moved to a new home and want to clear out the “junk” from the previous owners
- There are cold spots in the home
- Regular maintenance to keep the air clean
- To address respiratory or other health problems.
You May Not Need to Clean Your Air Ducts
If indoor air quality is your main concern, you might be surprised to find out that cleaning your air ducts might not be the best solution after all. Purchasing an air purifier in Fairfield may actually address your concerns much better than a good air duct cleaning. Really!
There are times we will strongly recommend air duct cleaning, for example:
- Pest infestation in the ducts.
- Visible mold growth or contaminants (only have your ducts clean AFTER the cause of the mold has been identified and fixed, including the removal of wet insulation).
- Build up that blocks air flow (it’s extremely rare to have that much build up, but we have seen it once or twice).
The Real Question to Address is “What Am I Trying to Fix?”
Don’t just assume that cleaning your air ducts is going to fix your air quality problems. Bigham’s Comfort Advisors can listen to your concerns and help you determine the best solution for addressing them. If you decide to go ahead with air duct cleaning, we will perform a pre-inspection to ensure that your system is about to withstand the cleaning process to avoid any potential damage.
If you’re considering air duct cleaning in Fairfield, you can trust Bigham’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning to help you find the right solution for addressing your indoor air quality and air duct cleaning needs. Contact us today for a consultation and quote!